Launch Commerce offers you the benefits of collaborating with eCommerce experts with decades of experience doing all aspects of eCommerce. We’ve spent decades working directly with the world’s leading retail brands so that we can now share that knowledge with you, and provides you with complete end to end eCommerce help.
At Launch Commerce, we will help you with:
- Product Sourcing – Our expertise in quality manufacturing, importing products from other countries or manufacturing domestically in the U.S. Our vast experience can save you lots of money and much frustration – we handle it all.
- Marketing – We’re experts in managing and maintaining Facebook ads and Google AdWords, as well as email marketing automation and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We won’t just drive traffic to your site. We’ll drive the right traffic to your site.
- Technology – We’re official Shopify and BigCommerce partners, and we can build (or migrate from another platform) a premium eCommerce experience for your business that converts the traffic that we drive to your site. After all, the best marketing in the world is worthless if the people leave the site due to a bad customer experience.
- Merchandising / User Experience – We will manage your entire store for you, creating product pages, images, promotions, organizing your categories and prioritizing the right products to your customers. We’re experts at managing your site analytics and can share with you incredible details about the people who come to your site and what they do (or don’t do).
- Operations – We’ve spent years handling payment processing, tax solutions, accounting integrations, and negotiating shipping deals. Let our experience save you time and money by letting us do what we do best so that you can do what you do best.
- Fulfillment – Whether you ship all of your orders yourself or work with a 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), we can help you do things more efficiently and cost effectively. We work with many of the top logistics companies in the U.S. and even offer fulfillment services ourselves.
- Customer Care – One thing that we refuse to do is Customer Service. And that is because we refuse to call it that. We don’t believe in servicing your customers, but rather providing care for your customers in a way that will keep them happily coming back to work with you time and time again.
Building a great brand is about creating a magical overall experience, and that experience is built on all of these pillars of a successful eCommerce business, working together as one cohesive unit. We provide all of these components or any individual component that you might need our assistance.
We’d love to have a chance to talk with you about what Launch Commerce can do for you and your business.